9B Beckett Way,
Park West Business Park,
Safety and security is our priorityIf you contact us, we have to collect and keep a little data about you, like your name, email address, and any payment details. We promise to collect, process, store and share your data safely and securely. We’ll also make sure that the other businesses we work with are just as careful with your data. Plus by listening to what our customers tell us, we can make changes, to make things easier where we can. If the information we hold on you is wrong, you can email us at email@example.com, let us know what needs updating and we will correct it.
Categories of data we collectWe may collect and process the following categories of information about you:
- Your name and surname and your contact details (email address, telephone number and postal address)
- When you purchase Virtual Access products or services
- When you contact Virtual Access using our website contact form
- The communications you exchange with us (for example, your emails, letters, calls, or your messages
- Your posts and messages on social media directed to Virtual Access
- When you interact with us on social media
- When you reply to our requests for feedback or participate in our customer surveys
- Information about how you use our website, such as your searches for products
- When you navigate on our website
How and why we use your personal dataWe use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our business services to you and to personalise and improve your customer experience
- To improve our services, fulfil our administrative purposes and protect our business interests
- Marketing – to inform you about our news and offers that you may like
We use your information to:
- Perform our services in relation to your purchase or SLA
- To communicate with you and manage our relationship with you.
- Occasionally we may need to contact you by email for administrative or operational reasons, for example in order to send you confirmation of your SLA, purchases and your payments.
- To comply with our legal obligations, for example, our obligation to provide your information to customs agencies.
- We will also use your personal data if we contact you after you have sent us a request, filled in a web-form through our website or contacted us on social media.
- Your opinion is very important to us, so we may send you an email or survey form to seek your feedback.
- We will use the communications you exchange with us and the feedback you may provide in order to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and experiences for customers.
- We may use your personal data in order to tailor our services to your needs and preferences and to provide you with a personalised customer experience.
- To help us refine our products and services.
- To make sure we are only sending you communications about products and services that you’ve shown an interest in.
- To ensure you enjoy a good end-to-end customer experience with us, from managing orders to sending invoices and answering your queries.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How long do we keep personal data?This depends on the type of data and how we use it. When we make a decision on what data to keep we consider the information we need to best provide you with our products and services, to help us manage your relationship with us, and to make sure we can meet certain statutory obligations.
Requesting access to your personal dataYou have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Sharing your personal dataYour personal data may be shared with other partners, resellers or suppliers. It may also be disclosed to a third party who acquires us, or substantially all of our assets. We may also share some of your personal data with, or obtain your personal data from, the following categories of third parties:
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators when this is required by law.
- Suppliers providing services to us in order to help us run our business and improve our services and your customer experience.
- At Virtual Access, we select very carefully our suppliers who process your personal data on our behalf and require that they comply with high security standards for the protection of your personal data.
Our privacy complaint processIf you are concerned with the way your personal information has been handled, please contact or write to us, or alternatively, contact our Customer Services Manager, as set out below. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time. The Customer Services Manager
Virtual Access (Ireland) Limited
Telephone: + 353 1 604 1800 Fax: + 353 1 670 5380