We are world leaders in legacy migration solutions. With IP migration we enable end customers to retain equipment running legacy protocols, such as X.25, Leased Line and ATM.
- We have 20 years of migration experience
- Move to a fully supported IP/Ethernet network without disrupting customers
- Customer friendly migration: technical migration with minimal disruption to the end customer
- Eliminate legacy networks: wide range of legacy technologies supported
- Reliability: fully supported up to date technology
- Guaranteed responsive technical supervision and support throughout the process to ensure a seamless and painless experience
Our migration products solve legacy migration problems by allowing operators to turn off legacy networks without requiring the user to upgrade or replace their equipment. We provide different solutions depending on your legacy network.
Our expert team of engineers ask the right questions, listen and discuss your migration architecture and challenges.
We design and test a new network architecture to suit your needs.
Using our off the shelf system of provisioning, deployment and monitoring systems, we build a solution that is right for you.
We implement the solution so you can move to IP without disrupting your end customers.
During and after migration we ensure you have the full support of our expert team.
The AOS is built on state-of-the-art server technology and provides a modern flexible architecture that enables low-cost service delivery with minimal operational resources. The AOS enables service providers to operate legacy services using a Virtual Network over an IP core. RAS
The RAS (Remote Access Server) provides centralised network access to customer equipment using various technologies, such as ISDN, V.90 and others. Based on modern hardware and software, the RAS allows service providers to upgrade their networks maintaining legacy access, with fewer RAS nodes. ROUTERS
We have a range of routers with optional interfaces to suit your needs:
- GW2028: RS485, RS232, digital input, digital output migration
- GW6600V: ISDN migration, Analogue Leased Line migration
- GW7600: Async & sync serial pseudowire migration (X.21, V.35, V.24, RS232, V.36)
- GW7954: E1/T1 pseudowire migration
- GW7912: ATM pseudowire
- GW8200: Analogue Leased Line, FXS/FXO, E&M/Tie Trunk migration
- AOS RAS: Replacement of AS5300, AS5400, AS5350 and MAX TNT remote access servers and migration to SIP