Virtual Acccess’ range of industrial routers and substation gateways support Modbus protocols over RS232, RS485, and Ethernet to enable industrial devices such as smart meters, HMIs, sensors, and alarm panels.
Virtual Access provides a single device that can be used to convert IEC 101, IEC 104 and DNP3 to Modbus using integrated serial RS232, RS485, Ethernet, wireless broadband and optional DSL.
BENEFITS OF OUR SINGLE DEVICES SUPPORTING MODBUS CONVERSION
- Modbus to IEC 101 and IEC 104 conversion
- Modbus protocols
- GW2024P and GW7300 serial ports fully isolated from the main circuit to a level of 2KV DC continuous
- Distribution automation
- Smart grid
- Smart metering
- Water and gas utilities
- Transport and rail
CRITICAL APPLICATION CONNECTIVITY
- Integrated mini RTU controllable from a SCADA master
- Delivers wired and wireless managed connectivity services
- Ability to connect to other LTE bands
- Dual radio option for critical connectivity
- Automatically switch between mobile networks
- Ideal for IoT, industrial sectors, substations, and rugged remote installations
- Centrally managed and deployed using Activator
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Your enquiry has been received. We will respond as soon as possible.