Virtual Access GW6600V Series routers provide resilient, secure managed connectivity for business, financial, M2M, and retail applications. Features include dual path using VDSL with LTE, CDMA450 , 3G backup, dual SIM for network resilience, advanced security including DMVPN, and support for devices that rely on legacy interfaces such as ISDN, PSTN, and Leased Line.
Designed for managed network providers, GW6600V Series routers provide secure WAN connectivity for internet and private networking environments over VDSL, ADSL2+ and 3G/LTE broadband paths and incorporate optional 802.11n WiFi connectivity.
- VDSL2 and ADSL2+
- LTE or 3G interface
- Dual SIM sockets
- Dual LTE radio option
- Automatic failover to LTE or DSL
- Four port GbE managed switch
- WiFi 802.11bgn, optionally 802.11ac
- Optional dial modem interface
- Advanced security
- Secure branch office connectivity
- PCI compliant retail/Point of Sale
- Financial ATM
- Remote security monitoring
- Lottery and gaming