Virtual Access GW6600 Series routers provide resilient, secure managed connectivity for business, financial, M2M, and retail applications. Features include dual path using DSL with 4G/CDMA450/3G backup, dual SIM for network resilience, advanced security including DMVPN, and support for devices that rely on legacy interfaces such as ISDN, PSTN, and Analogue Leased Line.
Designed for managed network providers, GW6600 Series routers provide secure WAN connectivity for internet and private networking environments over both ADSL2+ and 3G/4G LTE broadband paths and incorporate optional 082.11n WiFi connectivity.
- HSUPA: 5.76Mbps upload speed
- HSDPA: 7.2Mbps download speed
- Dual path
- Automatic failover
- ADSL2+ and 3G/4G LTE technology
- Four port 10/100 managed switch
- Secondary (PSTN) interface
- Advanced security
- Secure branch office connectivity
- PCI compliant retail/Point of Sale
- Financial ATM
- Remote security monitoring
- Lottery and gaming